Are you an Agent of Change who’s interested in transforming the world together?
Billing & Collection Officer is reporting to Billing & Collection Manager and will be responsible for a range of administrative accounts receivable duties including issuing of invoices, collection and maintenance of accounts in accordance to firm’s Practices, Procedures, and Policies (P3) and SOP. Billing & Collection Officer will play a key role in ensuring that services are invoiced and processed in a timely manner with respect to debt management. Utilising strong customer focus and relationship building skills, Billing & Collection Officer will work collaboratively and share information with the Management, Client Relations, and Finance team to ensure an effective end to end service, adhering to service level agreements.
- To prepare and send invoice to clients and ensure timely collection
- To prepare the issuance of VAT invoices and update the VAT invoices list
- To contact clients daily for collection of payments and persistently follow up until payment is received and to develop communication lines and rapport with the clients
- To send reminder to clients with overdue accounts and determine next course of action with CR & Billing Manager
- To prepare Account Receivable aging report and conducts necessary analysis and report to Billing & Collection Manager and Managing Partner
- To update daily payment, summary of payment, and status in Account Receivable book
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Commerce/Finance from a reputable university. A degree from an international university is an advantage;
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience as AR & Billing and Collection from a reputable service-based company, preferable with strong IT business background;
- Strong customer service and client relationship building skills;
- Excellent analytical skill and ability to meet processing deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills, high attention to details and accuracy with problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Flexibility and capacity to work in dynamic environment in a collaborative way;
- Advanced skill for Ms. Office and various business & accounting software, e.g. Accurate, ERP, CRM
- Excellent communication and consultation skill in both Bahasa Indonesia and English for both written and verbal.
About BUDIDJAJA CORPORINDO INDONESIA
BUDIDJAJA CORPORINDO INDONESIA (Budidjaja Corp) is a holding company consisting of enterprises operating in legal service, legal support services, independent mediator and arbitrator services, lawyer’s academy, security services, and training center.
Budidjaja Corp was established with a vision of launching an innovative group of companies in modern business world which satisfy the needs of clients and stakeholders with positive impacts on the society. The coexistence within the Group of diverse yet complementary companies, characterised by leading-edge technical know-how, favours a virtuous interchange of ideas, concepts and technologies that generate high benefits for all its companies, clients, and stakeholders.
Budidjaja Corp focuses on the growth and synergy of its investee companies whilst overseeing their optimal and complementary services. To achieve these targets, Budidjaja Corp successfully strives to identify new services which explore potential international and national demands, manage a broad network globally, and plans strategic marketing and commercial initiatives aimed at accelerating the Group’s expansion and globalisation.
We are looking for individuals who has growth-mindset with strong foundational core values, as well as passionate with eye for details who can deliver high standard service and thrive under our spirit of vigilance and resilience.
If you are up for the challenges, send us your CV and application letter with the desired position in the subject to: [email protected]. The positions will remain open until filled.