Are you an Agent of Change who’s interested in transforming the world together?
Tax & Accounting Manager is responsible for accurately handling full spectrum of financial accounting, accounts operations, company taxations, financial statement report, internal controls, cash management, and external and internal audit. In addition, Tax & Accounting Manager will also be able to develop tax strategies and policies that help the client and business maintain compliance with government laws and regulations, to identity tax problems, and propose solutions for management to execute.
Daily job responsibility including
- To manage daily operation in accounting and tax department
- To review and set up Finance and Accounting procedure & policy
- To review monthly and annual tax report
- To manage company’s cash flow & hedging
- To maintain company daily operational that is related with finance and accounting field
- Maintain and review finance and accounting procedure and policy
- Handle tax audit, included as a company representative in Tax court and to represent the company for any tax related issues
- Responsible for External Audit Financial Report
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Commerce/Finance from a reputable university. A degree from an international university is an advantage;
- Minimum of 6 years of professional working experience as a manager from a reputable service-based company, preferable with strong IT business background;
- Strong knowledge of Indonesian Tax Law and compliance, auditing principles and practices, and accounting principles;
- Flexibility and capacity to work in dynamic environment in a collaborative way;
- Good interpersonal skills, high attention to details and accuracy;
- Ability to direct and supervise as well as excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skill;
- Advanced IT skills on Ms. Office and accounting software (Accurate);
- Excellent communication and consultation skill in both Bahasa Indonesia and English for both written and verbal.
About BUDIDJAJA CORPORINDO INDONESIA
BUDIDJAJA CORPORINDO INDONESIA (Budidjaja Corp) is a holding company consisting of enterprises operating in legal service, legal support services, independent mediator and arbitrator services, lawyer’s academy, security services, and training center.
Budidjaja Corp was established with a vision of launching an innovative group of companies in modern business world which satisfy the needs of clients and stakeholders with positive impacts on the society. The coexistence within the Group of diverse yet complementary companies, characterised by leading-edge technical know-how, favours a virtuous interchange of ideas, concepts and technologies that generate high benefits for all its companies, clients, and stakeholders.
Budidjaja Corp focuses on the growth and synergy of its investee companies whilst overseeing their optimal and complementary services. To achieve these targets, Budidjaja Corp successfully strives to identify new services which explore potential international and national demands, manage a broad network globally, and plans strategic marketing and commercial initiatives aimed at accelerating the Group’s expansion and globalisation.
We are looking for individuals who has growth-mindset with strong foundational core values, as well as passionate with eye for details who can deliver high standard service and thrive under our spirit of vigilance and resilience.
If you are up for the challenges, send us your CV and application letter with the desired position in the subject to: [email protected]. The positions will remain open until filled.