A law on cyber security is urgently needed as Indonesia deals with an increasingly high level of cyber threats. The draft of Law on Cyber Security and Resilience (RUU KKS) which is included in the 2020 National Legislation Program, has divided Indonesian public into pros and cons between building vital security and resilience of the cyber realm and threats against privacy and freedom of expression.
To get a better picture on this subject, our good affiliate @lawyerindo_legalsupport through its latest initiative “Indonesian Cyber Law Forum (ICLF)” will hold a discussion forum titled “The Urgency RUU KKS for Digital Economy Industry in Indonesia” on Thursday, 27 February 2020 from 12:00 to 16:30 at @trustbuildingjakarta.
Prominent speakers from various government bodies are scheduled to speak, including:
- Bpk. Ardi Sutedja K. (Ketua Indonesian Cyber Security Forum)
- Bpk. Awaludin Marwan (Dosen Hukum Siber Uni Bhayangkara)
- Brigjen Pol. Rachmat Wibowo (Direktorat Tindak Pidana Siber Polda Metro Jaya)
- Letjen TNI (Purn) Hinsa Siburan (Kepala BSSN)
- Bobby Adhityo Rizaldi (Anggota Komisi I DPR RI)
RSVP via https://maimilu.com/e/ICLF or scan the QR code in the flyer or contact Yason at 082165334035.
See you at ICLF event! #cybersecurity #lawyerindo #seminar #budidjajainternationallawyers #budidjaja