Job Description :
- Represent BIL on daily main task involving clients
- Support Senior Associate by preparing draft legal advice,
- Minimum Law Degree from reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferable in Dispute Resolution
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Capable working as a team player
- Having analytical and problem solving skill
- Preferably holding a legal practice license
About BUDIDJAJA INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS
BUDIDJAJA INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS (BIL) is an independent Indonesian law firm that prioritizes the delivery of legal and services with excellence, integrity, and reliability. Since BIL’s establishment in 2007, the firm has been providing both domestic and international advocacy to assist them on a wide range of legal problems.
In providing the best quality legal services, the firm is powered by the collective excellence of highly qualified legal minds. With service ranging from international arbitration and litigation, shipping and aviation, construction, e-commerce, IT, and telecommunication, energy, infrastructure, and project, as well as capital market, banking, and finance, BIL continues to solidify its role as a dependable counsel for its clients.
We are looking for individuals who owns a growth-mindset with strong foundational core values, as well as passionate – with an eye for details who can deliver world class legal service and thrive under our spirit of vigilance and resilience.
If you are up for the challenges, send us your CV and application letter with the position in the subject to: [email protected]